[Question #149794]: Sikuli Accurately Locates Positions in Target App Using Images, But Target Application does not receive Mouse, Text, or Paste Input from Script

[Given]
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Java Version 6 Update 24
- Sikuli Version X-1.0rc2
- Target Application: Java application that uses Javaw.exe (32-bit) -- It is a 3rd Party Application.

[Problem]
I am able to use Sikuli to locate regions of my program like "Textboxes", "Buttons",  "Tabs (on Tab Controls)".
HOWEVER, I cannot send text to textboxes, click buttons, or click tabs on tab-controls.
When I playback in SlowMotion the "red-circle" is drawn in the right location, but NOTHING happens!

[What I've Tried]
I have tried every "trick" that I could find posted on various Sikuli Posts from other users.

Including:

1) Setting Focus On Application

myApp = App("My App Title Here")
myApp.focus()

OR

switchApp("My App Title Here")

Note: Setting Focus does activate the Title Bar of my app, so I know that part works. (using either method)

2)  Locating Button By Image and MouseDown/MouseUp  (including a nice pause between the mouse down/up)

mouseMove(<ImageHereOfButton>)
mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
wait(5)
mouseUp(Button.RIGHT)

3) Clicking Button

click(<ImageHereOfButton>)

4) Double-Clicking Button

doubleClick(<ImageHereOfButton>)

5) Using the Highlight Feature and Focus Before Clicking etc...

find(<ImageHereOfTab>).highlight(2)
click(<ImageHereOfTab>

[ Other Notable Facts ]
I tried writing a .NET Application that got the window handle of my Java Apps, set focus and tried pressing [ENTER] key using SendKeys (that didn't work)

Without knowing how Sikuli accesses a window and interacts with it (must happen at low-level). I'm at a loss and not sure what to do?

I think the program is AMAZING in concept, and realize that it is not ready for Production just yet, but I have an urgent need and would appreciate getting to the bottom of this.

Thanks in advance.

- James