[Question #149852]: How To Loop A File/Replay A File Once Finished

Description changed to:
Hey guys, I searched all the other questions, but I found all the answers are little confusing.
Thanks alot for reading/answering this question by the way I really appreciate it ;)

I"m trying to run a sikuliscript again, after every time it finishes in windows xp.
The file is located in C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\myfile.skl

If anyone could answer how I can loop this once it's finished,
indefinitely I would be very grateful.