Re: [Question #149866]: Import python modules in Sikuli jar

---1. What Sikuli jar we are talking about? sikuli-ide.jar or sikuli-
script.jar?

---2. you are talking about tk
if this means the standard Python tkinter module: this does not work in the Jython (Sikuli) environment, since it is C-based.

--3. you are talking about mssql
I guess the same goes for this: the standard Python interface implementations are C-based and as such not useable.

--4. What IDE are you using, to develop your Sikuli scripts?

--5. you say: including python files of these modules in sikuli jar
do you really mean "packing them into the jar file using the jar utility?

possible answers/solutions:

at --2. though I do not have experiences, I know from the web, that the
standard recommendation is, to rewrite the GUI using Java GUI classes
(e.g. Swing)

at --3. look my comment with question

at --5. Sikuli latest version allows to load prepared jar files
containing both Java and Python code and have them available in the
relevant paths. The concept can be found here:
http://sikuli.org/docx/extensions/extensions_info.html#general-
information-about-sikuli-extensions (in the lower part of the chapter -
technical details)