Re: [Question #149866]: Import python modules in Sikuli jar

Kunal is still having a problem:
Yes i am talking about packing python files into the sikuli jar file,
import them and use it in my sikuli script as we use datetime and other
modules.

Will it require changes to be made in sikuli-ide.jar?

I want to run the script through Sikuli IDE and connect to database via
mssql python module. Can you please elaborate why Python interface
implementations are not useable?