[Question #150145]: IndexError: index out of range: 0

A colleague & I have been very happily writing and refining Sikuli tests and storing the tests in git via http://plan.io/ which is a web based project management tool.

Today, none of the Sikuli scripts will work via Sikuli X-1.0rc2 on my laptop, but they all work fine on my colleague's laptop.

As far as I am aware, no changes whatsoever have been made to anything on my laptop inbetween the script last working yesterday & it now failing to work today.  I have uninstalled Sikuli, rebooted, reinstalled Sikuli, rebooted, sitill no joy.  I also can't currently find anything relevant about the below error message on Google and am pretty new to Python etc.

The full contents of the Message window is below:

[info] Sikuli vision engine loaded.
[info] Windows utilities loaded.
[info] VDictProxy loaded.
[error] Stopped
[error] An error occurs at line 4
[error] Error message: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\misraels\AppData\Local\Temp\sikuli-tmp8300701221322966912.py", line 4, in    import subprocess
File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\subprocess.py", line 642, in
File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\subprocess.py", line 640, in _setup_platform
File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\warnings.py", line 56, in warn
File "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib\warnings.py", line 56, in warn
IndexError: index out of range: 0

Help!  This is really frustrating for me..