[Question #151008]: Could Sikuli import wmi.py?

Hi!
I use Sikuli to do software test and it's really useful in some case~

Now i'd like to acquire test PC's information(CPU usage, memory...etc) during automating test, so i found there is a solution which is wmi of Python implementation (http://timgolden.me.uk/python/wmi/index.html).

I have downloaded the ZIP file with wmi.py and using Python import approach, but it will return "ImportError: No module named win32com" message. Is there any solution for this problem or for my requirement?

My test environment is:
Windows XP SP2
Sikuli X rc2

Many thanks!