Re: [Question #106059]: Getting Text from Image

Tsung-Hsiang Chang posted a new comment:
Thanks for sharing this. Using Accessibility Inspector to get text is a good idea. :)
Actually, we are working on a framework for Sikuli, which uses both Accessibility API and pixels to do matching and text extraction. When Accessibility data is available, Sikuli would use it first so users can get accurate text. If not, we still use OCR to get something out from pixels.