[Question #151102]: compare saved images against browser

Hi

i am trying to use sikuli through java programs.
I am able to click on buttons by calling pre saved images.
String imagePath = "/Users/user1/Documents/images";
		ImageLocator.addImagePath(imagePath);
		s.click(imagePath+"/1301434217202.png",0);

Now i want to load an image from my saved images and find out if that image matches whats on the browser.
Suppose i have image of company logo and some other image . i have saved the image after capturing it throug sikuli ide.
now i want to see if the image is present on other pages also.

Please guide.

Thanks
Vishal