Re: [Question #151742]: Clicking not working on Quality Center

Yves Valgaeren confirmed that the question is solved:
I’ve found it.

When you’re interested in the resolution:
I was running the system under test as an Administrator (right click > Run as Administrator) in Windows Vista, while Sikuli ran with my normal user account.
Running both the system under test and Sikuli with the same account did the magic.

Anyway Rainman, you helped me thinking about it. Thanks a lot.