Re: [Question #151742]: Clicking not working on Quality Center

Dustin M posted a new comment:
Hey Yves Valgaeren you solved my problem.  I coudn't get sikuli to click
a certain app at all.  It turned out that app had administrative rights
but Sikuli did not.  Because of this Sikuli would not work on it.  The
minute I changed Sikuli to run with administrative rights it started
working and actually clicking

Before this Sikuli would just indicate it had clicked and even
identified images but nothing happened.  It was sooo frusturating.  I
went through a lot of the forrums before I found your solution.  Thanks
Yves and Rai