Re: [Question #151812]: Can we specific the log path on command line ?

Xiaobing Li is still having a problem:
Oh

Thanks for your help , it is what the problem is .

But , after I used "sikuli-ide.bat -r d:\Test.sikuli -s" , there was a
java exception . Have you met it before ?

C:\Program Files\Sikuli X>sikuli-ide.bat -r d:\Test.sikuli -s
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: error in opening JAR file <invalid CEN header
(bad signature)> C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\rt.jar
        at java.nio.charset.Charset.probeExtendedProvider(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.charset.Charset.lookupExtendedCharset(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.charset.Charset.lookup2(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.charset.Charset.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at java.nio.charset.Charset.isSupported(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.System.initProperties(Native Method)
        at java.lang.System.initializeSystemClass(Unknown Source)