Re: [Question #150915]: Sikuli X cannot identify colours correctly

Shane Kalpage  confirmed that the question is solved:
We spent some time tuning the similarities and we did manage to get the tests working with reasonable portability.
We did have to knock the similarity higher than we did in version 10.2 but it does work.

We were a bit mislead by the "Matching Preview" in the editor as it
sometimes indicates that it is unable to find an image at a particular
similarity; however if you run the script, it does find the image
correctly.