Re: [Question #152101]: test execute OK in IDE but gives error in commandline

I am sorry, but I have to confirm, that on my Win7 I am facing the same
problems (never thought, that this is possible, because I thing that
some people are running the test feature from command line). Any find
operations fail, though they should not.

I will post a bug later, if you do not want to do it.

If you want to set up serious (sorry, but the developers themselves have
confirmed, that the test feature in total has to be renewed) test cases,
that definitely can be run on the command line, just use the Python
unittest feature yourself. It is rather easy to use and works in the
normal IDE run.

(in fact, the IDE test feature is nothing else, than a wrapper around
the unittest feature ;-)

If you really want to use unittest and have questions, come back.