[Question #154552]: OCR issues

I need to use OCR.  Some tests I've made lately show that Sikuli' OCR doesnt work properly. Even if it comes to recognize images preprocessed with only text in it. I have some questions related with OCR engine:

- is there a possibility to train OCR engine with sikuli ( I guess a training set is a reason why it doesn recognize well)
- is there any info about this how OCR engine was trained? what fonts, styles, font sizes were used ...
- please give some info about OCR this if it really works as bad as I can see or maybe I am doing something wrong ...

I am checking text in an image with a use of TextRecognizer class and sending to recognizer a BufferedImage. Also check images generated by sikuli ide..

Best

ps. sikuli ide is just making a screen shot of the screen and cuts from it marked region - am I right? there isnt any processing here ...