Re: [Question #139625]: [Sikuli X] "with Region:" and "Region.click()" fail when using region returned by App().window()

Anti posted a new comment:
firstly let me say i think Sikuli is a pretty awesome tool. been using
it for a few days and enjoying using it.

was about to ask my own question and launchpad suggested this topic
might be able to answer my query. which it did. so second thing to say
is that is working well also.

thirdly, in an attempt to give something back, i'd like to add to this
post with details of the issue that brought me here. once again i've
solved my issue already, with the information in this thread, but would
like to help those that follow.

i was using an application that launched a second application. so i
couldnt use the someApp.Window() method to set the applications area.
instead i had defined a region by using the find() method to find the
top left corner of the application window. then i extended that regions
width and height.

but when trying to use rightClick() click() etc methods in the defined
region i got "TypeError: click(): expected 2 args; got 1" errors.

solved this by wrapping the region returned by find() in a Region class

def setupRegion(x):
	reg = Region(find(x))
	reg.setW(1100)
	reg.setH(800)