[Question #155858]: 1.0 rc2 Sikuli command line tool can not execute sikuli scripts one by one

I want to run a set of sikuli scripts from command line like below

run.bat
#start
"c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE" -r c:\SIkuli\test1.sikuli
"c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE" -r c:\SIkuli\test2.sikuli
"c:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE" -r c:\SIkuli\test3.sikuli
#end

I hope these three commands executed one by one. But this didn't work.When I execute this run.bat in command console, three java thread appear in taskmgr window.

So is this a problem of 1.0rc2 or something wrong with my command?

Thanks.