[Question #156160]: black/white image bug, question

would an older version of sikuli work for the time being to use exisits() on a mostly white image?

I'm dealing in black and white images. My script needs to know when there is an all white image vs an image with black text or writing on it.

from the bug report it looks like it was reported as an x1.rc2 bug. so should i jump back to sikuli 10.2?

is this going to be fixed in the next release?