Re: [Question #156160]: black/white image bug, question

Description changed to:
would an older version of sikuli work for the time being to use
exisits() on a mostly white image?

I'm dealing in black and white images. My script needs to know when
there is an all white image vs an image with black text or writing on
it.

from the bug report it looks like it was reported as an x1.rc2 bug. so
should i jump back to sikuli 10.2?

is this going to be fixed in the next release?

nvm.... i think i figured out a way... i just added some of the background border to help with the exists... i guess this might be a fix to my problem.

is there  any sort of behavior pattern to this bug? Like does it think
that white and black are interchangeable? maybe i'm thinking to hard
about this  and i should just realize it's broke... lol.