Re: [Question #144742]: Import for existing scripts doesn't work until re-opening Sikuli

principally Python delivers all the means, to reset your imports:
You have to delete all your imported modules from sys.modules. I have only seen that some time ago and never tested it. Especially I do not know, whether you have to deal with the imported names, when using from x import *.

Since I am developing more complex scenarios in NetBeans, I do not have
this problem at all. Same is true, if you run your main script from
commandline.