[Question #157248]: closing a secondary "pop up" window

I have been able to create a script that selects "Help" from the File Menu then selects "about"  and it brings up the info bo for the program.  At this point I try using the command type(Key.ESC) to close that info box but it doesn't close.  It appears that the info box is no longer the primary window.  How do I make that window the active window and have it accept the ESC command to close the info box.

As you can tell no one will ever confuse me with a programmer of any ilk.  Any help would be appreciated.