Re: [Question #157240]: Sikuli Executable Escape Keys

The IDE installs a hot key to interrupt a running script (Windows: alt-
shift-c).

My experience on Win7-32: It works, when running the script from inside
the IDE (run button, ctrl-r). But it does not work, when using one of
the two .bat's (you seem to use the Sikuli-IDE-w.bat) to run a saved
executable (.skl).

So I am inclined to say, this is a bug, since it should either work or
is not implemented.

It seems, currently killing javaw is the only chance.