[Question #162332]: Junit scripts not running on other machines

Hi,
I am using Sikuli tool to automate one of my swing based application. The Junit script that is created on my machine i am not able to run the same script under the same project on my peers machine. Can you please let me know what can be the issue? Is Sikuli dependent on the resolution of the screen?
Please find my code snippet below.

import org.junit.*;
import org.sikuli.*;
import org.sikuli.script.*;
import org.sikuli.script.natives.*;

public class LoginScenario implements Constants {
	@Test
	public void Loginscenario() throws Exception {

		String resultado=null ;
		String nota=null ;

		try
		{
		Screen screen = new Screen();

		App.open("C:/Program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore.exe");
		screen.wait("C:/Images/addressbar.png");
		screen.type("C:/Images/addressbar.png", "Application URL", 0);
		screen.click("images/GO.png",0);
		screen.wait("images/START.png",25);
		}
}