Re: [Question #162332]: Junit scripts not running on other machines

suchitra.k is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,
thanks for the quick reply.
I am using Sikuli with Junit. Hence i am creating a folder with all the images and referencing them on my code.
When i open the same project in eclipse on different machine my scripts are failing to recognise the images.
Is it because of the difference in the browsers(e.g. IE 6 and IE7) on two different machines?

Thanks