Re: [Question #162469]: Portable Sikuli Scripts?

--- NSIS
Thanks for the tip, I will have a look at it. seems very capable.

-- All it needs is the myscript.sikuli file + Libs Folder + Sikuli-script.jar?
Yes, but the target machine also needs the pointer to the folder containing the Libs folder and path-to-java/jre6/bin in system path, when running a script.

-- load the images from the web?
you have to simply put a reference url, where your images are stored into the image path:
read the section containing this link: http://sikuli.org/docx/globals.html#addImagePath

I just realized, that the web access for images is not mentioned there:
just use a complete valid folder url as path to add.

-- Can It also read the script from the py file?
Of course you ca do that. You either use a command like wget on unix systems (issue commands with subprocess.Popen()), to download the file, or use the respective Python internet access modules to do the same. with shutil.move() you can replace the .py, so it will be the new the next time (It is not possible to reload the script during the run that updates it :-(