Re: [Question #162469]: Portable Sikuli Scripts?

Vaibhav thakur is still having a problem:
--- NSIS
**Your welcome, Glad I could be useful to you in anyways :D

"Yes, but the target machine also needs the pointer to the folder containing the Libs folder and path-to-java/jre6/bin in system path, when running a script."
** I have the pointer (the batch file), So are there any softwares which set the path of Java? Doesn't the Java installer It self points to the bin?

-- load the images from the web?
Thank you, I'll try it. :D

-- Can It also read the script from the py file?
Is there anyway in windows os? Hmm python, as I am not a python programer I can't do that. I will exprement with different stuff and see what I can get. So All we need to update the .py and the images to fully update the script? Am I Right? Thank you so much again.