Re: [Question #136108]: Running Sikuli on Remote Desktop Connection

Jason Antic posted a new comment:
For those curious, there's another way to get a "head" on your machine
if you happen to run on vms like I do at work (we have 4 of them for
automation)- move the vm image to a machine with a monitor on it.  I'm
not sure if this will work with all virtualization software, but I can
tell you that I've tested it with Vmware Workstation 7 and it works
great.  You can minimize the vms, lock your host machine (just keep the
vms from going to screen saver, etc)- Sikuli still works under these
conditions.  I've tested this on Linux and Windows vms.

I've found this to be the most cost effective, robust and simple
solution for my purposes, which is to run automation on these vms for
hours overnight.