[Question #163291]: Run Sikuli Scripts Unattended?

Hello,
I've run into an issue with Sikuli. I'd like to be able to run scripts on a daily basis (say for example - server monitoring/surveillance). If I'm running SIkuli on a remote server, I have a .bat file that calls my script every morning through Windows task scheduler. The issue seems to be that if I'm not physically logged on to the server - that is there isn't a machine with screen output - I just have a session suspended, the Sikuli script won't execute. Does anyone know of a way to work around this issue?
Thank you