Re: [Question #163812]: Sikuli & Continuous Integration with Hudson

Ramona Constantinescu posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan,

First of all, thank you for your quick reply :)

Now, my answers:
 - Which "language" you want to use for your tests? Jython (Python), JRuby (Ruby)
Ramona: Python (because it is so great :) )

- Do you want to integrate Sikuli tests directly into your behavior tests?
Ramona: Sorry for not knowing this already, but I assume by behavior tests you mean the tests which can be read by non-programmers. If so, I haven't given too much thought, but at this point, I guess the answer is Yes, I think so.

 - How and where will the tests be run (local or remote)?
Ramona: Not sure yet, but my best guess is remote, so that the machine holding Hudson can be maintained by someone else.