Re: [Question #162676]: Is there an RPC server for Sikuli with full functionality available (or in development)?

Description changed to:
*** see related question: https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/124759/+edit
*** see faq 1331
*** a pure Java Solution (by Enix Shen https://launchpad.net/~enix12enix) at https://github.com/enix12enix/sikuliserver

I've been wanting to integrate Sikuli with my C# scripts at work, and
the obvious way to do this, absent a Sikuli DLL (which I'm pretty sure
doesn't exist) is to use an RPC based server to do the job- much like
Selenium-RC.  I'm very excited about the prospect of getting Sikuli to
be usable in this manner with Selenium because it'll be able to do the
things that Selenium just can't outside its javascript realm.  SO.....is
there an implementation?  If not, I'm wondering if you'd be interested
in a contribution (I've already been toying around with a prototype on
my home computer).  Not that it's terribly difficult to do, but I'm
betting a lot of people would appreciate having something like that
available...