[Question #165763]: Writting handler code for sikuli in selenium

I am using selenium with sikuli to handle the flash controls.
I want to use "onAppear" and "onChange" events in selenium for sikuli objects.

I am not able to write the handle code in selenium for the same.
Kindly help.

My scenario:
I want to hit the either Yes or No links on appearance of the confirmation message using OnAppear event in selenium. Kindly help for the same.

Thanks in advance,
Yograj