Re: [Question #165763]: Writting handler code for sikuli in selenium

Description changed to:
I am using selenium with sikuli to handle the flash controls.
I want to use "onAppear" and "onChange" events in selenium for sikuli objects.

I am not able to write the handle code in selenium for the same.
Kindly help.

My scenario:
I want to hit the either of Yes or No link on appearance of the confirmation message using OnAppear event in selenium. Kindly help me out for the same.

Thanks in advance,
Yograj