[Question #165840]: Sikuli Autocomplete Editor

Hello all,

I am new to Sikuli, and i was wondering if i can enable auto-complete commands in Sikuli editor.

In another meaning, Sikuli has alot of functions, and it will be helpful for the programer if the editor could suggest what he is typing.

I realize the command list in the left corner has some functions with helpful comments, but i believe there are still some missing, and from my point of view, i would prefer to see them in the editor as well.

Thanks alot for this great job, and it is a big honor if i can part of it,
Ahmad