Re: [Question #166082]: System Requirements for Sikuli - Sikuli-X-1.0rc2-linux

Description changed to:
What is the recommended Memory (RAM) for Sikuli-X-1.0rc2-linux?

I am currently running Sikuli-X-1.0rc2-linux on Debian 6.0.2, GNOME 2.30.2 on a Virtual Machine.
This server has 2.0 GB RAM, but the IDE seems a bit slow to load up and  respond to my interaction with mouse and keyboard.

Would additional RAM or  processors (CPUs) be of help?

Thanks.
Carla