Re: [Question #166082]: System Requirements for Sikuli - Sikuli-X-1.0rc2-linux

The IDE starts with about 200MB memory and depending on the history of
your actions this might raise to 500MB and even more. So more RAM might
be of value.

More processors should not help anything with reaction on mouse and
keyboard.

The startup of the IDE is a rather fixed value (average about 5 seconds)
by design.

On my "real" MacBookAir (2GB) I have no problems with the IDE.