Re: [Question #166288]: sikuli on vmware

RaiMan requested more information:
I have no experience with VMWare on Windows.

But on my Mac using Parallels to run Windows (which is comparable to
your situation), I made the experience, that running Sikuli inside the
VM does not work especially with capture, so the IDE was not usable. But
the normal find and click operations seamed to work.

So pls. give more information about the crash.