Re: [Question #166309]: Can't run scripts in Netbeans IDE

In my configuration I have added under Tools -> Python Platforms

C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar\Lib to Pythonpath and
C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-script.jar to Javapath

and I do not have this effect.

In the script itself only the additional
from sikuli.Sikuli import *
is needed

So if you have something else, this might be the problem.

Have a look at /your-home-dir/.netbeans/6.9/build.properties (the global
property file).

the following 2 entries are relevant:
pythonplatform.default.pythonlib=
pythonplatform.default.javalib=

Be aware, that the filenames must contain \\ (double backslashes) if you
edit this file.