Re: [Question #166372]: x1.0-rc3 and Jython2.5.2

I am already using Jython 2.5.2 in my 64Bit builds.

The developers are not sure, since they think there is at least one problem with 2.5.2 (forgotten which one).
Did not have any problems with it until now.

If they do not implement it with the next release, you might rebuild
sikuli-script.jar (unjar, replace jython, jar again) to contain this
version.