Re: [Question #166309]: Can't run scripts in Netbeans IDE

Beth Griffin gave more information on the question:
So, I created a brand new Python project.  It created the setup.py and a
testnetbeans.py.  Didn't make any changes and tried to run with
testnetbeans.py as "main" (yes it has the if __name__...).  I got the
error.  No "from sikuli..." in the file anywhere.  Nothing printed out.

I have already deinstalled and reinstalled Java, Netbeans, and Sikuli so
many times now.  If I could wipe out the Application Data and registry
stuff, if might help, but I can't do that with my office machine,
they've set some domain security policies pretty tight.  There are
things I can't do, even though I am in group Administrators.