Re: [Question #157108]: [Java] JUnit: How create assertTrue: Image exists or not ?

Vince posted a new comment:
Yes the image name is a filename ending with .png extension.

Strange enough after modifying my code to match what you wrote it all
started failing. After putting it back it to what I had it now works
correctly with the right things passing and the wrong things failing.
When that starts happening I feel a case of testers tourrets coming on.

Thanks for the help.