Re: [Question #166991]: Easiest way to convert sikuli code to java?

-- 1. want it to be a java program so i need not to install sikuli on each pc
that is not possible currently. You need at least sikuli-script.jar and the libs directory with it's content on each machine together with the correct system path settings.

--2. can not find any class in the test.sikuli folder
I just tried on Windows: you are right. So forget this solution. I will purge it from the docs.

Have a look at the Java class ScriptRunner
(http://sikuli.org/doc/java-x/org/sikuli/script/ScriptRunner.html),
which is internally used to run the scripts. I know, that some people
are using this approach, to wrap running Sikuli scripts into there Java
code. You might have to look into the Sikuli sources to find out, how it
works.