Re: [Question #168895]: How to click on windows desktop icon?

Vince posted a new comment:
The only time I've had it bring up the image in the windows image viewer
is when I have that image open in a window and it finds that image
before the icon. Try closing that window and try the doubleClick again
so it'll find that actual link and use that.

Sikuli finds the image on the screen no matter what that image
represents (a link or just a picture file) and interacts with it. It
doesn't seem to differentiate what that image is supposed to do if a
user interacts with it.