[Question #169173]: Eclipse/Sikuli/Win7 64... using XP mode?

Question:

Does anyone know, if i install Windows XP mode on my Win7 64 machine that i can get a successful Eclipse/Sikuli X setup running inside of Windows XP mode, without having to compile from source?

Back story:

So using eclipse on an xp machine to write sikuli scripts is freaking awsome! I don't have a single problem doing it. i barely even use the sikuli IDE anymore. But when i want to work on some scripts from home i'm having trouble setting it up.

*at work i use Windows XP.
*at home I only have Win7 64 Pro.

after reading the forums i see Raiman has suggested building from source. That would be okay i guess, but then he states that he had to hack some C++. I'm not familiar with C++. then i saw that he had a compiled version for download. but the download doesn't work.

if my above idea doesn't work i will follow the guide and try building from source. I always wanted to learn C++...lol!