[Question #169194]: How do you keep a Swing GUI open after end of script?

If you take the first example from SwingExamples:

>from javax.swing import JFrame
>JFrame('Hello, World!', defaultCloseOperation=JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE, size=(300, 300), locationRelativeTo=None).setVisible(True)

Running with Jython, the frame stays open until you close it, but if you run this in a sikuli script with "./sikuli-ide.sh -sr <script>" the frame opens and closes right away.

How do I keep the event loop running after the end of the script (until there is an exit event or the frame is closed)?