[Question #169558]: How can I make this faster?

This is some of my code:

while True:
	if not exists(picture, 0):
		wait(1)

	hover(getLastMatch())

Everything is working fine except that it is a bit slow. Sometimes it hovers over the picture in 0.5 seconds, sometimes in 2 seconds.. Is there a way to make this faster than 2 seconds?

I read a bit about regions and I tried it without success. Or am I wrong trying to use regions?

Maybe also I could use similarity. Higher or lower is best?