Re: [Question #169514]: Scroll bar to work with Java

Tameem Ahmed gave more information on the question:
We plan to test this on multiple operating systems / multiple browsers.
I captured the screen shots of the light box and the scroll bar.
I added sikuli-script.jar file to my project in eclipse it doesn't allow me to create a region.
Region r = new Region();  It says no constructor defined.   saw the constructor in API.
http://sikuli.org/doc/java/edu/mit/csail/uid/Region.html#dragDrop%28PSRML,%20PSRML,%20int%29

Question would be how would we create a region with screen shots we
captured.   I saw in other threads that we can use find.  and then use
drag drop or wheel.