Re: [Question #140519]: Sikuli X - Windows - libraries not found - problems when running a script

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@ShemenonPie:

I just tested on my Win7 64Bit:

I have both Java (6-27) installed (32Bit and 64Bit) in the standard
directories. Using the java command from command line starts the 64Bit
VM.

-- used the Sikuli installer
It installed into C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X
and added to user's PATH:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sikuli X\libs; C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin
as expected.
Without rebooting and just using the Sikuli-IDE-w.bat (as recommended for Win 64Bit), I had no problems starting the IDE and using it's features.

Without having tested this on my Win7 32Bit, I dare to state, that this
will be the same there (according to the recipe given above).