[Question #170194]: import sikuli modules in testcases

Hello,
Sikuili supports the import of other sikuli-modules(scripts), wich works all right. However, I couldn't manage to import other sikuli-scripts in a sikuli-testcase. I currently get this error message when I try to import utils.sikuli in setUp() in my testcase:

ImportError: Errors in loading sikuli module: utils
You may need to add "from sikuli.Sikuli import *" in the module.
Non-ASCII character in file 'C:\Tests\utils.sikuli\utils.py', but no encoding de
clared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

I don't know what the non-ascii stuff means, I opened and edited utils.py only with the sikuli-ide.

So is there any possibility to import sikuli (and/or python) scripts in testcases, or is this not supported (yet)?

thanks for your answers,