[Question #171684]: wait("file.png") returns too soon

I am writing a script that drive Microsoft Visual Studio.

I need to wait on occasion for the debugger to hit a breakpoint, so I created snapshot of the expected breakpoint so that the image contains:

the yellow "Next Statement" arrow
the line number of that statement
the line number above
the line number below

So it looks sort of like:

         141
->     142
         143

I then do a

wait("breakpoint_142.png")

However, the wait comes back with the image as found before the breakpoint is actually hit.  Like it decides that matching the line numbers is enough, and the yellow arrow is meaningless.

So I tried

wait(Pattern("breakpoint_142.png").exact()),

But this give me a FindFailed exception, even though this is clearly on the screen.

Any suggestions?