Re: [Question #171684]: wait("file.png") returns too soon

Beth Griffin gave more information on the question:
FYI, before suggesting I search a smaller region, trying to determine
the region isn't easy.  As Visual Studio runs, the placement of where
this image will show up the next time I run the test may not be the
same.  I suppose I could use a "wait(<seconds>)", but if performance
changes, I'm either waiting too long, or not long enough, hence the wait
for a particular image.  The thought was with an image this small, I
removed the ambiguity (less text, more graphics), but it doesn't seem
so.