Re: [Question #169859]: Availability? Android: using Monkey runner? Mac: Cocoa Accessibility API?

Tsung-Hsiang Chang posted a new comment:
I'm not sure if you can use monkey runner without calling the main
method of com.android.monkeyrunner.MonkeyRunnerStarter. It seems
MonkeyRunnerStarter did some initialization, which is required to use
any Monkey devices. So if we can figure out what MonkeyRunnerStarter
did, we can do the same thing in Sikuli's AndroidScreen and therefore
bypass MonkeyRunnerStarter.